Under Construction

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Britney Spears sexy photos

When I saw Britney Spears lingerie pictures for the new Candie ads a while ago, I said to myself, "What, Britney become hot again? That's impossible!" We know that she used to be a sexy celeb, even one of the best in showbiz. But that was few years ago, before all the troubled life she had. Now, the sexy celeb has become fat and unattractive.

Then what's with the lingerie ads? Well, after I searched for more, apparently they were obviously photoshoped, especially in the thigh and buttock areas. In this Sexy Celebs HQ post, I present you the original Britney Spears underwear pics for Candie ads. Well, at least this was the best of her after few years. I'm just hoping she can find her best form soon...












No comments: